Being in touch with your loved one during this challenging time is important.
Please contact Cassandra Pugh to help you navigate the best time and way to reach out
Cassandra can be reached at:
705-752-1100 ex. 209
[8-4 p.m. Monday to Friday]
Therapeutic Park Summer Breeze program. The park is open & supervised by staff 10:30 - 11:30am & 2:15 - 3:30pm daily (weather permitting).
Resident’s may access the park with friends or family members anytime by using the East exit door in the Activity Room. Staff will assist with the security code required to open the door.
· Waffle Cone Sundaes - Thursday, June 3rd at 2:15PM
· Televised Catholic Mass - Sunday, June 6th at 10:30AM
· Bubble Fun in the Therapeutic Park - Monday, June 7th at 2:15PM
· June Birthday Party in the Therapeutic Park - Tuesday, June 8th at 3:00PM
· Cookies and Cream Cheesecake Parfaits - Thursday, June 10th at 2:15PM
· Kerplunk - Saturday, June 12th at 2:15PM
· Televised Rosary Group - Sunday, June 13th at 10:30AM
· Hymn Sing - Friday, June 18th at 10:30AM
· Coconut Bowling in the Therapeutic Park - Sunday, June 20th at 2:15PM
· Residents Council Meeting - Monday, June 21st at 2:15PM
· Squirt Gun Races in the Therapeutic Park - Wednesday, June 23rd at 2:15PM
Televised by-weekly in the Main Dining Room and on PRN basis
Family Dining with Residents
Postponed until further notice due to COVID-19
Residents' Council meeting - Tuesday May 18th @ 2:30pm
Thank you for your patience and understanding at this time.
For more information please call (705) 752-1100.
Email: email@example.com Website: nipissingmanor.ca